Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Still Catching Up & Gina's Hard Work

Monday
April 27, 2009

Today will be just another day that not much happens other than our routine stuff. Yesterday’s entry was long but very short for each day. There was really a lot more happening on some of those days. I did want to brag on Gina just a little in her skills of landscaping. She loves taking nothing but dirt and grass and making it into something beautiful to show off God’s creations. What I call hard work she calls relaxing but the amazing part is that she can do it every day from sunrise to sunset. I did want to show everyone some pictures from Saturday, a week ago when she did a flower bed for Nicole & Shane’s house. Now you have to realize there was nothing here but grass before she started and she only had a hundred dollars to work with. These pictures show the completed look and I believe the total price was 140 dollars. I think they did a wonderful job.









Gina did all of this in about six hours with the help of Shane & Nicole.


I also forgot that on Saturday, April 18th the same day that she did all this, Thomas had his Senior Pictures taken by his Aunt Debbie and Uncle Mike. They are both professional photographers and take some beautiful pictures. Here are some pictures that I took and one collage that Debbie sent me. If you would like to see some of their work here is a link to their website: http://www.debbiemedlockphotography.com/, they do travel all over the United States to take pictures. They are very good photographers!!











Mike & Debbie

I wanted to include one more picture of Jennifer (Thomas girlfriend) which shows a glimpse of Gina’s hard work in her garden. Plus, she is so beautiful.


Jennifer posing in Gina's Garden

Now back to today, I don’t believe Gina did much of anything other than enjoy her garden. She did take Thomas to the doctor for a cold and then she went and played pokeno with her girl friends. I on the other hand had a full day at work and was in bed and asleep by 9 o’clock.

I know not much is happening in our lives right now and I really miss Gina but we made this decision together for her to stay in Louisiana until after Thomas graduates and Ashley & Parker fly in from Grenada on May 14th.

Until tomorrow, Gina & I hope everyone has a pleasant and wonderful day, enjoying what our Father has so graciously blessed each one us with.

No comments:

Post a Comment