Tuesday
May 26, 2009
Back to a normal morning, I got up while Gina continued to sleep. It’s so nice waking up with her in bed next to me. The only bad part is I had to go to work. This morning it started raining just before I walked out the door but it only lasted for about two hours. Around 10:30 I called Gina and she was just getting up. I think she was more tired than what she thought she was. I called her back around one o’clock and she is back in her environment. She was walking Angel and Zoey around the park stopping and talking to everyone. We still have a lot of friends here from when we lived here in 2007. I meant to take some pictures of our site but I keep forgetting. I promise to have them tomorrow. Anyway Gina had a good day visiting with the other fulltimers in the park. I called her at five and she tells me that Rick & Pam (owners of the park here) are coming over at six o’clock for margaritas and fruit. I finally got home a little after six and Gina was showing them our home. I got changed and made each of us a margarita which was followed up with a fruit tray Gina had prepared earlier. We went outside to enjoy the beautiful weather. We just chatted and kind of caught up with what all us have been doing the past two years. Rick & Pam have done a wonderful job with their park here. They are slowing trying to get out on the road and so they can travel more than what they have been able to so far. They have a place here along with a house in Lubbock, Texas. If you’re ever down here in the area of Rockport/Aransas Pass this is a wonderful place to stay in my opinion (Ransom Road RV Park). The only downfall here is that there’s no swimming pool otherwise it’s a wonderful park. Well they left around 8:30 and we went inside to eat dinner that consisted of a leftover hamburger and some fresh green beans that came from Uncle Jim’s garden. Gina brought them with her last Friday. After dinner we walked our dogs and finally made it inside for the night. Not very interesting but we really enjoyed sitting down and chatting with Rick & Pam. For the most part this will be our daily routine until June 18th when we leave for our vacation out west.
It’s so amazing to me when I write these entries how blessed we are to have family and friends that we can share our lives with. I cannot put into words just how much we enjoy this life. Gina & I feel so blessed that every night before we go to bed we tell each other just how wonderful it is to have so many friends that we consider family. The community of RV’ers is so fantastic that no matter where you park your home you’re among family.
Until tomorrow, Gina & I hope everyone has a pleasant and wonderful day, enjoying what our Father has so graciously blessed us with.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Rollie, it would be great if you could take some picture of the park. We are planning to stay there next spring when we travel west. Thanks so much, and enjoy your time there!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.ransomroadrvparkinc.com/
ReplyDeleteA little help, because Rollie really wants us to go there. LOL
Thanks for letting me know the link was not working Rod.
ReplyDeleteIt's now fixed.
All my life I never had as many friends as I do now. Sherri and I feel so fortunate to have all the friends we have and know...like you said...no matter where you go you'll have some friends near by.
ReplyDelete