Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Relaxing Day

Wednesday
May 27, 2009


Another normal day in Aransas Pass, I woke up and went to work while Gina continued to sleep. She did wake up at eight o’clock this morning though. After she enjoyed her coffee she made some chocolate muffins. She brought some down to Minnie & Charles which are another couple that we met in 2007. Around 10:30 she put some ribs in the crock pot using Linda’s recipe. We had never tried it before but everyone always commented how good it was so we tried it. Around noon it began to rain which was ok for me since it keeps the temperature down a little. My day was consumed with meetings which didn’t allow much other time for me to get actual work done. I finally made it home at 6:30 where I found Gina sitting outside reading. We talked for a few minutes before heading inside to eat. We had those slow cooked ribs with a bake potato and green beans. The ribs were excellent so I’m sure we’ll be using that recipe again.

Once we finished dinner we took Angel & Zoey for a walk and then sat outside enjoying the beautiful weather as the pictures demonstrate.



Gina Kicked back Relaxing


Me Kicked Back (Life shouldn't be this good)


Picture of our Site

We did finally make it inside to catch the end of the concert honoring George Strait as the Country Music Artist of the Decade. It looked like it was a nice show but we only caught the tail end. We went to bed and watched criminal minds before falling asleep. Another beautiful and relaxing day.

Until tomorrow, Gina & I hope everyone has a pleasant and wonderful day, enjoying what our Father has so graciously blessed us with.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the photos. Looks like a great park! Can't wait to experience it for ourselves. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appears we watched the same shows...Like the park you are in I think I will have to visit there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are enjoying Port Aransas. Looks like you are in a nice park. Sorry you missed the George Strait show, it was great from start to finish.

    Hugs to you both,
    Dortha

    ReplyDelete