Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Happy Retirement Joe
Monday
June 1, 2009
Welcome to June, It’s hard to believe another month has gone by. Not much to write about today other than Gina & I would like to wish Joe (speedy) a very happy retirement!! You earned the rights and deserve to live out your dreams and Gina & I cannot wait to meet up with you and Sherri.
I woke up and went to work while Gina, Thomas and Haley continued sleeping. They weren’t in a hurry this morning since all they were doing was driving back to Louisiana. I finally called Gina around ten o’clock and she was just cleaning up and making me some tea so I would have some when I got home. They finally got on the road around one o’clock. I got home at six o’clock and they made it back to Louisiana around eight o’clock. I watched a little TV before going to bed as Gina did also. I already miss her by my side. Today was an uneventful day which is a good thing when it’s a travel day(at least for one of us) I’ll be heading back to Louisiana on Friday to spend the weekend with Thomas before he heads off to boot camp. I’m so proud of him and his decision to serve his country. Well that’s about it for today, no pictures, no fun, just work and driving but it was still a wonderful day.
Until tomorrow, Gina & I hope everyone has a pleasant and wonderful day, enjoying what our Father has so graciously blessed us with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment