Friday
July 10, 2009
Well let’s see I finally wrapped up our vacation with Rickey and Dana yesterday and I know that I’m skipping four days of this week but not a lot happened. However, today was a different story. Gina and I decided that today would be the first day of living our dream as a Full time RV’er. Can you hear the screams of joy???
I officially resigned from my position effective immediately. So you can say I’m retired or unemployed but really you can say that Gina and I are ecstatic, happy and just cannot believe it’s finally here. We are so happy that we thought we would take a picture just to let you see the smile on our faces.
July 10, 2009
Well let’s see I finally wrapped up our vacation with Rickey and Dana yesterday and I know that I’m skipping four days of this week but not a lot happened. However, today was a different story. Gina and I decided that today would be the first day of living our dream as a Full time RV’er. Can you hear the screams of joy???
I officially resigned from my position effective immediately. So you can say I’m retired or unemployed but really you can say that Gina and I are ecstatic, happy and just cannot believe it’s finally here. We are so happy that we thought we would take a picture just to let you see the smile on our faces.
Now we have to get with the program and decide what and where we are going. We do have about two weeks of August and September that are busy and then we are heading to Kansas for the HDT rally in October. From there it’s an unfinished book that we’re writing daily. So join us as we travel and experience God’s wonderful creations.
Until tomorrow, Gina & I hope everyone has a pleasant and wonderful day, enjoying what our Father has so graciously blessed us with.
Until tomorrow, Gina & I hope everyone has a pleasant and wonderful day, enjoying what our Father has so graciously blessed us with.


Congratulations! It's a freeing experience isn't it?
ReplyDeleteCongrats on realizing the dream.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your Dream Rollie and Gina. I can't wait for the stories.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it funny how life tuns out you are done work and I am going back to it lol.
Take good care
Brenda Brown
Congratulations! We have appreciated your helpful comments on the RV Dreams site and are so happy for your two. If you are like us, it doesn't take long at all to get used to both retirement and full-time in the RV. We'll look forward to reading about your new adventures! Craig and Linda
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Gina and Rollie!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to read about all of your adventures on the road!
Marci