Saturday and Sunday has been extremely busy around here. I was able to finish all of the electrical on Saturday while Rocky and Pop’s finished up all of the sewer drains.
Doing some electrical work, I'm moving the barn light switches to a new location

Rocky & Pop's completing the drains

Pop's testing the drains for leaks

Rocky & Mom checking for leaks
The girls got up Saturday morning and headed for downtown Custer and enjoy their little festival called “Gold Discovery Days”. They even had a parade but mostly they went to check out the craft booths.
Mom & Smokey the Bear
Look at those hats
Crossroads Church had a float
One of the many Buffalo around Custer
Colonel George A. Custer with a lady
We were treated to hot air balloons floating over us both Saturday and Sunday mornings. Here are a few of them.
Sunday morning found us back outside working on the cold and hot water supply piping. While Rocky was building the manifolds I decided to take a little four wheeler ride by myself. Gina was helping Mom clean up her home since there was a couple riding in from Wyoming that was interested in buying it. When I returned I got started on hanging the insulation in the walls. Around noon it was time to pour concrete.
Today we'll do a pressure test on the water supply piping, finish the insulation and install the shower. We should be ready for the contractor to start hanging drywall Tuesday morning. YEA!!!! Once the drywall starts Gina and I will slow down for a few days and try to visit with some other RV’ers that is here in Custer.
Gina & I hope everyone has a pleasant and wonderful day, enjoying what our Father has so graciously blessed us with.

At least you got away, or the gals did, for a little while!
ReplyDeleteIt is amazing at the progress you all are making. I know I've said that before but it really is moving right along. Looks great!
ReplyDeleteCuster looks like a neat little town...nice parade. Love the hats! :-)
You all take care and enjoy meeting up with friends.
Mike & Gerri (happytrails)
Looks like a best way to speed the day. The girls look adorable in their smokey hats :)
ReplyDeleteI can tell a lot of sweat and hard work has gone into your project. You've gotten a lot done in a short amount of time! Can't wait to see the finished product.
Nellie
http://midlifecruiser.blogspot.com