Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's Great to be Blogging Again


Gina and I enjoyed all the comments. It had seemed like forever since we had heard from everyone.  We are back for sure we only hope that we don't bore everyone with our grand children.  We thank everyone for all the kind words. Now let me tell everyone that we sure are loving our two grand daughters and we are looking forward to Nicole and Shane giving us two more grand children.

  
Nicole today as she is officially 12 weeks pregnant 

She has just about finished the baby room (times 2). She has the two beds and a changing table that are white. She also has the two dressers that are dark almost black.

   
The two beds with changing table

  
 Here is the bedding in one of the beds 

Parker, Ashley, Jolee and Gina are flying into New Orleans on Friday afternoon to spend the weekend in Louisiana. Gina has been in New Jersey since June 12th and I’m ready to see her along with Jolee. I haven’t seen her since she was five days old. Jolee went for her two-month checkup today and the doctor said she is doing Great!!

 
Plus she's looking pretty too

 
Abigail is out for a stroll

 
Ashley and Abigail having fun on a slide

 
Thomas and Abigail taking an afternoon nap

We are glad to hear that Mike the other half of Janna is recovering well from his surgery in Montana.  He should be heading back home on Wednesday.  He has the best nurse taking care of him so I know it will only be a matter of a few days and he'll be tacking some new projects.


Gina & I hope everyone has a pleasant and wonderful day, enjoying what our Father has so graciously blessed us with.

4 comments:

  1. Great to see you back on the blogging trail. We love to here about all the changes in your family and promised to never get bored by pictures of your grandkids as long as you don't get bored by pictures of ours. As for travel here's hoping someday our trails will cross again but till then we will look forward to your stories here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love to see pictures of your grandkids, we know how important they are to you.

    I get yelled at a lot when I don't put pictures of our grandkids in our blog. :c)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Sweetheart, I am so happy to see all the pictures of my great grandbabies.:-) What beautiful little girls. We will never get tired of seeing pictures of the babies. I am a little late commenting because I didn't know you posted a Blog until Pop's told me. I keep forgetting to check but I'll start checking every day for updates. Glad to hear Gina, Ashley, Parker and Jolee made it home safe. I know you'll enjoy having them home for a few days. Love U.......Mom

    ReplyDelete