Gina flew back to New Jersey on July 2nd with Ashley, Parker and Jolee. It was an enjoyable and very busy weekend in Louisiana for Gina. I believe Gina started preparing Jolee for celebrating our Independence Day on Tuesday since I received this picture of them.
Since July 4th was a holiday I had the day off. My morning was spent inside relaxing since the day started off at 80 degrees and it only got hotter. I invited the guys that I work with over for grilled steaks and baked potatoes at five o’clock. Most of the guys I work with live somewhere else other than Houston just as I do. The steaks were great and we all had a good time. Gina on the other hand was enjoying grilled hamburgers and sausage. For dessert she enjoyed a big watermelon. What would Independence Day be without grilling and watermelon? I do not really know since we have always done that. Of course Gina took a few pictures of Jolee in her official Red, White and Blue outfit, complete with a fancy headpiece.
I think she is saying what is this thing on my head?
Gina said they had a wonderful holiday and so did I. Of course it was back to work for me Thursday morning and I worked over the weekend too. Yesterday I made my reservation at Ransom Road RV Park in Aransas Pass, Texas beginning October 1st. I’ll be starting a new phase of the current project that I’m working on.
Gina has done cross-stitching for a long time. She has been working on Jolee’s name and she finally finished yesterday. I’m so proud of her because she created the pattern for the first E since she didn’t want both E’s to look the same.
I think it looks beautiful
The big news is that Gina is flying into Houston on Thursday. She’ll be here for two weeks and then we are both flying out to California to celebrate Abigail’s first birthday on July 27th. It’s hard to believe it has already been a year.
Nicole is 14 weeks pregnant today. Those babies are growing for sure since she tells me she is hungry 24 hours a day. Well, I guess both babies alternate telling their mother when to eat.
Nicole at 14 weeks
I just had to include one more picture of Jolee
Gina & I hope everyone has a pleasant and wonderful day, enjoying what our Father has so graciously blessed us with.




Cute photos of Jolee--Gina sent me an email of the one with the thing on Jolee's head and I told Gina the same thing you said, "she is wondering what in the world that thing is on her head!" Hot here too just not as humid.
ReplyDeleteJolee's Independence Day outfits are soooo cute. That little girl will never have to worry about having any outfits to wear. Son, please tell Gina she did a beautiful job cross-stitching Jolee's name. Is she going to frame it? I know you'll be glad to have Gina with you for a couple of weeks. Have a safe trip to California and give little Abigail lots of hugs and kisses for us (Thomas & Ashley, too). Love U both...........Mom
ReplyDeleteIt's great to be reading your blog again! Of course people are saying the same to me, you know how great minds think alike and all that. We're so happy for all your grandchildren news! Such precious babies.
ReplyDeleteWe just might see you down in the Coastal Bend this winter, depends on how long y'all will be there, our winter plans are not made yet, but could include that area.
Love and hugs to you all!
Those are great pictures!
ReplyDelete