Tuesday, July 17, 2012

We Have Been Busy


Well, let’s see. Gina and I have been busy since she arrived. Friday night as I mentioned before we babysat Jolee. Ashley and Parker went out to celebrate their sixth wedding anniversary. Congratulations to both of them!!! The only picture I have of them is when they left Sunday.

  
Happy Anniversary!!!

Saturday we went to a pool party with Parker’s two sisters and his parents at a close friend’s house who lives here in Katy, Texas. Then that night they had a fajita party. There was way too much food. However, we all had a great time.

 
I sure have enjoyed Jolee

Ashley with Jolee sleeping

Jolee Sleeping some more in the Shade 

Jolee slept the day away

 
Out of her bathing suit and wide awake finally

Saturday night Thomas called me and told me that he, Ashley and Abigail went to the USS Midway Museum in San Diego, California. Here are a few pictures of their day along with Abigail in her walker. She is sure growing fast. We’ll be seeing her in seven days.

 
Thomas and Abigail ready to board the USS Midway

Thomas loving those jets

Thomas looking like a proud dad
(love that diaper bag son)

Ashley, Thomas and Abigail
looks like they had a fun day

 
Abigail looking like a big girl

Sunday morning found Gina and I sleeping in. I cooked lunch for Ashley and Parker before we brought them to the airport in another thunderstorm. Of course the rain hasn’t let up much around here. After we made it back home it was time to relax. For dinner we had grilled steaks and baked potatoes. A very busy weekend but I sure have enjoyed having Gina home.

 

 
Gina getting ready for those Jolee withdrawals

Monday was back to work for me and Gina took Angel and Zoey to get groomed. She said they needed a haircut really bad. Tuesdays are special days now. It’s the day Nicole begins another week of her pregnancy with twins. The best part is she sends me a picture so I can see how big the twins are. Really how big she’s getting.

Nicole at 15 weeks

I spent time looking for an RV park near Rockport, Texas for Mike and Janna to come to in January since the park that Gina and I will be at is full. I believe between the two of us today we have found a park.

As you all know I bought Gina a car a little over two weeks ago.  However she was only home for the weekend and never had time to drive it.  In fact today was the first day she drove it and she loves it.

She's ready to drive it, Finally!!

Gina & I hope everyone has a pleasant and wonderful day, enjoying what our Father has so graciously blessed us with.

No comments:

Post a Comment