Tuesday
May 12, 2009
Another day at work and Gina decided she wanted to paint the exterior of the house or at least parts of it. Now that Thomas is out of school I don’t get to call her early in the morning to give her a wake up call so that leaves me with drinking my coffee by myself. This morning she calls me from Home Depot asking me about what paint to buy. Now there is a story here when it comes to paint and Rollie. I do not paint, I know nothing about paint and even the Navy wouldn’t allow me to paint. If you get the picture, me and paint don’t get along. Anyway she left there and went to Lowe’s then finally to Wal-mart and bought some paint. She then made it back home and commenced to paint. When she got through with the house she then moved on to a swing that we put out by our other pond so she could watch the ducks play.
I wanted to throw some pictures in here since everyone likes pictures. These were taken back in 2006 when we renovated our house and to show ya'll that I do not paint.
May 12, 2009
Another day at work and Gina decided she wanted to paint the exterior of the house or at least parts of it. Now that Thomas is out of school I don’t get to call her early in the morning to give her a wake up call so that leaves me with drinking my coffee by myself. This morning she calls me from Home Depot asking me about what paint to buy. Now there is a story here when it comes to paint and Rollie. I do not paint, I know nothing about paint and even the Navy wouldn’t allow me to paint. If you get the picture, me and paint don’t get along. Anyway she left there and went to Lowe’s then finally to Wal-mart and bought some paint. She then made it back home and commenced to paint. When she got through with the house she then moved on to a swing that we put out by our other pond so she could watch the ducks play.
I wanted to throw some pictures in here since everyone likes pictures. These were taken back in 2006 when we renovated our house and to show ya'll that I do not paint.
I finally made it home from work and changed clothes quick and headed over to a friend’s house to help him replace two power supplies in his air conditioning electrostatic filtering system. I got those replace but for some reason only one was working. Not sure why the other one would not function and I didn’t have time to troubleshoot the problem. I am addicted to American Idol and Fringe and by the time I finished up American Idol was already on. I missed half of the show but that was ok since my main goal was not to miss the season finale of Fringe. It was an excellent ending to the season. After that I got on the phone with Gina so she could tell me which clothes to bring to Louisiana for her. I loaded up the truck and called it a night as she was going to bed too. She said she was tired which I would have been too. I did tell her that I decided not to work Thursday and that made her happy since she said there is still a lot left to do around the house to get ready for Thomas’ graduation party.
Until tomorrow, Gina & I hope everyone has a pleasant and wonderful day, enjoying what our Father has so graciously blessed us with.

I can build most anything that you want our of wood...when it comes to finishing it...count me out. I am not a painter...I feel your pain in that area.
ReplyDeleteI'm with you,,,I hate painting. In fact I don't like much of any kind of carpentry work. I do best with a wrench in my hand, not a saw!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your week end!!! Thanks for sending the customers our way...We will service them well!!
Mike