Gina having fun!!!
It's hard to believe that one week ago she was scared to death to ride by herself. Now look at her, she looks like a pro!!
Giving the thumbs up
We rode about thirty miles and had a great time. Gina even managed to find some special rocks for Mike and Pat's yard.
Our time here at North Ranch is slowly coming to an end. It’s going to be hard to leave Mike and Pat. Gina and I both have grown so close to them. However, if you read their blog then you know they will be leaving here in three weeks. I'm sure it will be harder for them to leave their new home. Our friends, Mark and Dale are leaving tomorrow to head toward the Grand Canyon. We wish them safe travels and look forward to seeing them again down the road. Then we'll be leaving in about ten days headed for our house in Louisiana to celebrate with Shane, our son-in-law as he graduates from Louisiana State University on May 21st. Here's an early Congratulations as I know it wasn't easy and we are both proud of you.
Before I end, Gina and I both want to wish Aunt Debbie a Very Happy Birthday today!!!!!
Gina & I hope everyone has a pleasant and wonderful day, enjoying what our Father has so graciously blessed us with.

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteRollie....great pictures. Gina looked like she was having a ball. Please pass on our congratulations to Shane on his graduation. We've never met him in person but we feel like he is a part of our new, extended family and we are very proud of him. Also want to wish Aunt Debbie a very Happy Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteLuv U both.................
Gina, that reserved, quiet, city girl, is having herself quite a time out here in the sticks!! Go Girl GO!!!! lv ya
ReplyDelete"Pops"
What a great post! I love the pictures and posting them in sequence makes them even better.
ReplyDeleteGina is a girl after my own heart. I've been smiling the whole time it took me to read your blog. :)
Go Gina Go ! :)
Connie