John and Brenda came over around five o’clock for some of Gina’s chicken & sausage gumbo. After we finished eating she served us some of her strawberry dump cake with vanilla ice cream on top. Dinner and desert all tasted great.
This morning we are packing up our home and traveling down the road about 100 miles with John & Brenda. We are going to boondock / dry camping for a few days to tour and experience the Colombia Ice Fields. This area is too far to make a day trip out of it. John suggested we just take our homes and boondock for a few days. The only down side is we will not have any Internet service while we're out there. From what I see on the Internet of the ice fields I’ll take the views over the Internet for a few days. That means no blog updates. We should have Internet service again by Sunday evening.

I found this image online so all of our faithful followers will know what's in store come Sunday evening.
Gina & I hope everyone has a pleasant and wonderful day, enjoying what our Father has so graciously blessed us with.

I just know your photographs and stories will be well worth the wait so I'm looking forward to your next post.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your time there. :)
Connie